Winos, wine enthusiasts, cocktail buffs, and oenophiles should rejoice as the 50 Best Bars List just came out and it’s good to know that New York followed by London had the top honors for the best watering holes. The calculations were based on the tastiest and most innovative drinks as well as the good time vibes and hospitality. Here are the ones that made the top 10.
1.Dante, New York – We’re happy to say that our hometown made it to the top spot. This century-old Italian café is still a hip scene and it’s a must to order a negroni.
2. Connaught Bar, London – what to do when there’s a happening hotel bar scene?
3. Florería Atlántico, Buenos Aires – This speakeasy is considered the bar for South America.
4. The NoMad, New York – always a favorite among hipsters and trendsetters.
5. The American Bar, London – This is Britain’s oldest surviving cocktail bar at The Savoy and was established since 1893. Enjoy the live jazz.
6. The Clumsies, Athen – pretty scenery and delightful bespoke cocktails.
7. Attaboy, New York – Situated on the Lower East Side, this buzzy bar has won plenty of accolades for its innovative mixology.
8.Atlas, Singapore -Enjoy the lavish art deco décor reminiscent the 1920s as well as the well-stocked bar with more than 1,300 labels to choose from (and yes, there’s a ladder for bartenders).
9. The Old Man, Hong Kong – this bar pays homage to all things Ernest Hemingway
10. Licoreria Limantour, Mexico City – Great hospitality and scenery in this exciting watering hole.